1. Explore BVTLab as a Guest
Anyone may enter BVTLab as a guest by simply clicking on the orange button on the
login page. As a guest, you can preview all of our
eBooks and explore all of the student
resources that we offer. If you take the next step of creating a free account (see below),
you can access the free resources for any of our textbooks, including practice questions,
flashcards, step-by-step math solutions, instructional videos, multi-media content, and more.
2. Create a Free BVTLab Account
It costs nothing to create an account at BVTLab. The steps are as follows:
- Step 1: From the login page click on the blue "Create an Account" button.
- Step 2: Fill out the required information, create a password
(8 characters with at least one number and one letter), and click
the button to "Create your Account".
- Step 3: If you will be doing your course work in the Lab, click
on the blue button to "Join a Class in the Lab" (see further instructions below).
If you just want to utilize the free and premium resources that accompany any
of BVT's textbooks, click on the green button to "Explore Student Resources."
You can always join a class later by clicking the “Join a Class” link in the
top right corner of the page, once you have logged in to the lab.